Original N95 respirators, surgical and face masks
Hospitals across the United States are running out of N95 masks, which filter at least 95 percent of particles that are 0.3 microns or larger, including the new coronavirus. N95 masks are tested and certified by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, or NIOSH, a research agency that is part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We supply and the N95 standard particulate mask (95% protection against PM2.5 dust particles): Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium. Lasts about 14 days based upon 2-3 hours usage per day. If usage is 5-6 hours per day, lasts for about 7 days. Unopened pouch shelf-life is 5 years.
• Cool Flow Exhalation Valve for easy breathing and comfort
• Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
• Mask is portable, can be folded and widely used in daily life.
• Adjustable M-nose-clip helps ensure a custom fit and secure feel. Also reduces potential for eyewear fogging.
• Welded ear straps attachment helps provide a secure fit
• NIOSH N95 with 95% filtration against PM2.5 particles
• Ships worldwide
• Ships USPS/FeDEX/UPS Priority Mail 1-3 Days
Text/whatsapp + 1 774 345 9825
Visit our website Lyfspanpharma.com